Alcohol & Liquor  Licensing Services

Federal TTB Licensing

We will obtain your Federal TTB Brewery, Sake, Winery, Distillery(DSP), Non Beverage, Wholesaler, Import Permits & Amendments. For a flat fee we will handle the entire application process so you do not have to worry.
Don't forget the requirement to register as an FDA Food Facility per Federal Law, we do that too.

Industry - State ABC, Alcohol & Liquor Licensing

If you are in the business of manufacturing, wholesaling, distributing & importing-exporting alcohol you will also need a state license. As requirements in each jurisdiction are different, hire an expert who knows the ropes, that's us.

Retail - State ABC, Alcohol & Liquor Licensing

Thinking about starting or buying an ON premise, OFF premise or duel ON/OFF premise licensed restaurant, bar, tavern, grocery, convenience or liquor store, gas station, pharmacy or other retail location? Let our consultants file your application and assist you throughout the process.

Local ABC, Alcohol & Liquor Licensing

Some jurisdictions in the United States also require a separate local ABC, alcohol or liquor license. Many cities, towns, townships, counties and villages fit into the category. 
Also some local jurisdictions don't have a separate license per se, but have a line item on the local business license requiring to pay a fee if your business sells alcohol. The fee can differ depending on the type of alcoholic license that you were issued.

Get In Touch

Toll Free: 1-800-785-0161

Main Office: 14325 Willard Road #100A Chantilly, VA 20151


Mailing Address: 2465 Centreville Road Suite #J17-732 Herndon, VA 20171 Company) is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. The Company expressly disclaims all liability resulting from any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the content on this website.The Company does not represent any federal, state or local government agency. All Rights Reserved. Alcohol Industry Associates.

T.O.A.S.T.® is a Registered Trademark of ABC Consulting VA, LLC.